Saturday, March 21, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan: 3/23/15 - 3/29/15

Well, I'm wrapping up my FINAL week of the 21 Day Fix Extreme!

STAY TUNED TO MY BLOG TOMORROW FOR MY FINAL RESULTS!

While I faced some challenges with a pulled muscle in my upper back, and missed the last 4 workouts because of it ..... I'm proud to say that I finished out the 21 days of the nutrition plan STRONG.  I honestly can't wait to do another round of this program -- in one week! 


So, this week's meal plan will still follow a 21 Day Fix-style of eating -- as I truly feel that I can eat this way forever --with a few small, planned treats.  Check out my dinners for the coming week below.  All are workable with the Fix eating plan!


Set your intentions for the week ahead.  People who plan -- Achieve.

Weekly Meal Plan: 3/23/15 - 3/29/15

Monday:  Spicy Turkey Taco Burgers
Tuesday:  Leftovers
Wednesday:  Skinnytaste's Pasta Fagioli
Thursday:  Grilled Mediterranean Chicken Salad (seasoning mix from 21 Day Fix guide)
Friday:  Slow-Cooker Pork Carnitas
Saturday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Sunday:  Broiled Fish (what is on sale), Sweet Potatoes, and Roasted Vegetables

On that note -- once per month, I offer 21 Day Fix online accountability groups. These challenges take place in a secure, 100% private Facebook group.

The results from these short groups have been nothing short of AMAZING!  Pounds lost, inches lost, bodies transformed!

In order to learn more about my next online group or how I can help you to reach your fitness goals, please email me here.  I will be in touch within 24 hours. Thank you!


I would love to hear from you! 

ALL THE BEST,


EmoticonEmoticon