Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Seasoned Shrimp Tacos: 21 Day Fix Approved!


Dinners that have a Mexican flair are my family's favorite.  I swear, they could eat food like this every single night! 

This recipe is quick, easy, and tastes delicious. It is perfect and healthy for the whole family. 


21 Day Fix - Seasoned Shrimp Tacos

Seasoned Shrimp Soft Tacos
  • Spicy Mexican Shrimp
  • Fix-approved tortillas
  • Shredded lettuce
  • Diced tomatoes
  • Avocado, mixed with a little lemon juice, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper

Prepare shrimp according to Spicy Mexican Shrimp recipe. 

Dice ripened avocado, and season to your taste with fresh lemon juice, salt, ground black pepper, and red cayenne pepper. 

Shred lettuce, dice tomatoes, and warm tortillas.

Assemble tacos by placing the shredded lettuce on the tortillas, followed by the diced tomatoes, and shrimp.  Top with avocado/guacamole.  

21 Day Fixers:  Shrimp (measured out) counts as 1 red and 1 tsp.  Measure out your greens (lettuce and tomatoes), blue (avocado), and count tortillas appropriately.

Enjoy!

If you would like to participate in one of my monthly 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme online accountability groups, get in touch with me here.


If you give this recipe a try (or any of my other 21 Day Fix approved recipes), please let me know.  I would love to hear how it went!

ALL THE BEST,


EmoticonEmoticon