Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan: 4/13/15 - 4/19/15

SO happy to be meal-planning today!

I've been feeling a little "off" since Easter.  Ready to get that healthy-eating MOJO back!  For sure.  Get that SUGAR out of my house.  My body just doesn't feel good when I am not taking proper care of it. 

So, here goes .... ready, set, GO!


Weekly Meal Plan:  4/13/15 - 4/19/15

Monday:  Honey-Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Tuesday:  Leftovers
Wednesday:  Spicy Asian Beef Quinoa Bowls
Thursday:  Shrimp "Fried" Rice
Friday:  Crockpot Kalua Pork
Saturday:  Leftovers
Sunday:  Make-Your-Own Tacos

ALL of these dinners are 21-Day Fix compliant.  The rest of my meals are composed of:
  • Shakeology
  • Eggs and vegetables
  • Fruits and vegetables
  • Almonds and cashews
  • Greek yogurt
  • And, leftovers!
If you would like to participate in one of my upcoming monthly 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme online accountability groups, please get in touch with me here



New group starts VERY SOON!

If you have any questions about my meal plan or about any of my recipes, feel free to drop a comment below.  I want to hear what you think, if you try any of the recipes.  I want to hear what you're eating this week, too!

ALL THE BEST! xo


EmoticonEmoticon