Sunday, April 5, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan: 4/6/15 -- 4/12/15

Weekly Meal Plan: 4/6/15 -- 4/12/15

Happy Easter!

This past holiday weekend, I did enjoy a few PLANNED treats.  So, while I was a little off-plan, I know that this is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE, and I refuse to beat myself up about it.  A treat or two in moderation will be quickly worked off this week! 

I also enjoyed my Peanut Butter Egg Shakeology as a treat today - so that helped me to avoid overindulging too much! 

Easter Shakeology

Looking forward to these yummy recipes this week! 

Weekly Meal Plan: 4/6/15 -- 4/12/15

Monday:  Oven-Roasted Shrimp and Broccoli
Tuesday:  Quinoa Turkey Taco Bake - a favorite!
Wednesday:  Hearty Beef and Butternut Squash Stew (didn't get to this one last week)
Thursday:  Leftovers
Friday:  Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats
Saturday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Sunday:  Skinnytaste's Crockpot Kalua Pork

ALL of these dinners are 21-Day Fix compliant.  If you would like to participate in one of my monthly 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme online accountability groups, please get in touch with me here.  New group starts VERY SOON!

If you have any questions about my meal plan or about any of my recipes, feel free to drop a comment below.  I want to hear what you think, if you try any of the recipes.  I want to hear what you're eating this week, too!

XO
ALL THE BEST,


EmoticonEmoticon