Saturday, June 20, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan! 6/22/15 - 6/28/15 AND My Progress Update!


My Own Progress Update . . . .




So, I thought it might be helpful to share my own progress update?  The two photos above?  They were taken less than a year apart.

Since May 15th, I am down FIFTEEN POUNDS.  For me, that is huge!  HUGE.  I really see it in the slimming down of my face!

Do you want to know how I've done it?  By following a 21 Day Fix-style eating plan.  I wasn't even able to do any workouts at first.  (Due to an injury.)  I am back to working out some, but not 100% consistently. 

It goes to show you that food | nutrition | diet are SO key.  SO KEY!

With the help of weekly meal planning, and my monthly online accountability groups, I've been able to make some MAJOR progress. 

I would love to help YOU make similar progress!  You may ALWAYS reach out to me here, for help.


21 Day Fix Meal Plan

Weekly Meal Plan!  6/22/15 - 6/28/15

Monday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Tuesday:  Slow-Cooked Honey-Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
Wednesday:  Grilled Greek Chicken Salad
Thursday:  Spaghetti Squash Sausage Lasagna Boats
Friday:  Leftovers
Saturday:  Oven-Roasted Shrimp & Broccoli
Sunday:  Spicy Turkey Taco Burgers and Butternut Squash Fries

ALL of these dinners are 21-Day Fix compliant.  The rest of my meals are composed of:
  • Shakeology
  • Eggs and vegetables
  • Fruits and vegetables
  • Almonds and cashews
  • Greek yogurt
  • And, leftovers!

If you would like to participate in one of my upcoming monthly online accountability groups (21 Day Fix), please get in touch with me here.  I would love for you to join me.



Also .... please let me know if you try any of the above recipes, or ANY of the recipes on my blog!  Drop me an email or leave a comment below.  Your feedback means the world!

XO
ALL THE BEST,


EmoticonEmoticon