Sunday, June 25, 2017

Soba Noodle Salad

Tags


I love this salad so much that I could have it for lunch everyday! I am happy I made enough yesterday to have some leftovers for lunch today. :)

This salad is so colourful and would be great to bring to a dinner party or a picnic! 

You can add tofu to it too if you want some extra protein!






Soba Noodle Salad:
Serves 3-4 people.

Ingredients:
  • 180gr of soba noodles
  • 1/2 red capsicum
  • 1 carrot
  • 1/2 cup of diced red cabbage
  • 1 cup of diced snow peas
  • 1/2 cup of diced coriander
  • 1 tbsp of tamari sauce
  • 1 cm of ginger grated
  • 1 tbsp of tahini
  • 1 tbsp of sesame oil
  • 1/2 lime juiced
  • 1-2 tbsp of sesame seeds
Steps:
  1. Boil a pot of water and cook your soba noodles for 3-4 minutes once the water is boiling. Be careful not to over cook them.
  2. Chop your carrots, capsicum, snow peas in small sticks and mix them with the diced red cabbage and coriander.
  3. In a jar/mug/cup mix the tamari, sesame oil, ginger, tahini and lime juice.
  4. In a salad bowl, mix the cooled down soba noodles, vegetables and the dressing. 
  5. Dress with sesame seeds, coriander (or mint!).
I hope you enjoy my recipe. Let me know if you make it! tag me @healthyfrenchwife on isntagram or comment below! thank you xx







EmoticonEmoticon